Beard's Towing is a family owned and operated business since 1954. The business is owned by a 2nd generation tower. Some of his achievements include being a Nominee for the Order of Towman, a TTSA Level I and Level II National Certified Master Tower, attended course training in 1150 R Ring Leaders Rotator Training held by Miller Industries, 2 years of Miller Industries Rotator "Ring Leaders" Training Seminars - course on Rotator Design, Specifications, and Manufacturing Processes; Risk Management Rigging for the Crosby Group, Qualifed Rigger Preperation in Ashley Sling, Quick Clearance Techniques, Heavy Duty Wrecker Operator Skills Training, Professional Development:Commercial Vehicle Operation, NRC Sliding Rotator Training and yearly on-going 4 hours continuing education approved by TDLR.
- We are open and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including all holidays
- We do light, medium, and heavy duty towing and recovery.
- Our secured storage facility is manned 24/7 with a 32 camera surveillance system for added security.
- Professional, courteous, uniformed drivers. All of our drivers are TDLR licensed and certified towers.
- Combined over 80+years of towing experience.
- Named one of American Towman's 500 Most Experienced Tower's in America - March 2014.
Auctions are held online once a month through Lone Star Auctioneers. Please Click Here to view a list of auction cars. If no cars are posted at the current time, check back next week.